Weekend Vibes



A four day work trip to Flipfest Lake Frances in Tennessee, that had terrible internet, kept me from posting more this week. But I did get to watch more television than normal. Did you see the winning performance on World of Dance, because I did! The Lab, who won, were so great, but I actually preferred the runner up, Michael Dameski. Here are few fun links to start your weekend!

J. Crew is having a 30% off sale! I just got this shirt for Paris!

New New New over at Apple! Maybe it's time to get the Apple watch, thoughts?

Tracking the storm. Hurricane Florence is here. Here's how to help, including this GoFundMe for Military Veterans helping during the storm.

Cynthia Nixon may have lost the primary, but she showed it was worth the fight!

My favorite coffee shop, Coffee Dose, is actually in a hair salon where I get my hair done and it's amazing. Rose beauty latte's for life.

Next Spring Trends. I don't know how I feel yet about biker shorts and brand logos having a comeback moment.

This pink sweater list could be my entire fall wardrobe and I would be happy!

You have to see Icarus! It won an Academy Award for Best Documentary Feature and gives a first hand look at what happened during the whistleblowing on the Russian Doping Scandal.

SJP opened a store in NYC and helped customers herself!

I'm one week away from a long flight, so I've been reading these tips for the trek.

What successful people do with their weekends.

Have a great weekend!
-Taylor

Comments

Popular Posts