The 2018 Emmy Awards


While I was working, the Emmys aired, so when I got home I found out what I missed. Did you watch? Who were your favorite winners and best dressed?!

Check out the list of winner's!

One of my favorites, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel was a big winner of the night.

Angela Sarafyan (Westworld) in Christian Siriano was my top pick for Best Dressed.

There was a marriage proposal onstage.

Matthew Rhys' Welsh accents beautiful. His American accent on The American's is so perfect I always forget that he is from Wales.

Kirsten Dunst and Jesse Plemmons couldn't find their seats and were caught on the floor of the aisle when Alex Borstein won!

Gaten Matarazzo had the best suit of the evening and his shoes had a special meaning.

Best Couple Award! Ugh I love them. Also just started watching Season Two of The Sinner on USA. It's amazing.

Thandie Newton's speech was epic.

Although the Emmy's had a low rating last night, it's all anyone seemed to be taking about in my social media including me.

Picture by Kevin Winter/Getty Images

Comments

Popular Posts