Friday Feels


I'm so excited football season is finally here. My girlfriends and I have a pretty intense fantasy football league that has made me actually pay attention to football over the last five years. I went to Boise State and I love me some football, but I don't have a team I'm super into, maybe the Rams now?
Anyways, my little gymnasts have there very first gymnastics competition of the season and I am so pumped for that! And then football Sunday!!

Here are some links for your weekend!


My new favorite instagram account, Morgan Harper Nichols (her picture above)

Getting ready for Paris and bought these pants and these mules!

It's NYFW! Spring styles of 2019.

Do you watch Ozark? Season 2 just dropped last weekend so here is a recap of Season 1.

New stretch denim at Everlane!

Get ready for Fall TV!

I'm obsessed with the cakes in this inspiration shoot!

Have a great weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts